We look forward to your enquiries.
steel lock and Safety Interlocks
Welcome to Haake Technologies in Germany.
Manufacturer of steel lock, locks, safety mats, safety edges and bumpers
A few words
When we started, in 1987, to translate our ideas into products like Steel Lock, we did not have a clue as to where our entrepreneurial trip would end. At the time, production, design, and sales of Steel Lock took place in our parentsí garage! Ourís would have been a short story, if not for the support of our very first customers and suppliers. Because of their original commitment to us, absolute customer orientation is the number one priority for our colleagues and us.
Since our founding, several product groups like Steel Lock have been designed and successfully launched in the machine safety devices market.
With our subsidiaries and distribution partners for Steel Lock in the major industrial countries, we are able to serve our customers in all aspects of labor safety. As a family-owned company, we attach the highest importance to quality of Steel Lock, and for this reason we are proud to connect our own name with our steel lock and services. We look forward to your enquiries. We also welcome your comments and any criticism, as this will help us to improve and to create new steel lock.
Advantages of Haake steel lockBenefits offered by the trapped-key system, e.g. steel lock:
- high safety, individual codes
- only pre-determined sequences securing safety are possible
- no spare tongue "in the pocket"
- no cables to the individual guards (cost saving, faults prevented)
- easy retro-fitting
- steel lock have locking feature
- particularly suited when there are different energy sources for the machine (electric, pneumatic, ...)
- in areas where people might get trapped: personal safety key
- simple possibilities for teach in
- time delay due to key transfer between switch and guard interlock - run-down processes come to a standstill (if necessary, extend by additional unit)
Haake offers safety interlocks (e.g. steel lock) with multifold applications for:
Oil / gas
Power generation / distribution
Switch HST-S and steel lockSteel Lock: The switch HST-S is used for isolating the machine, in order to permit safe access. After the voltage has been switched off, the previously trapped key can be removed and used for the next step in the sequence, e.g. opening a guard.
Steel Lock: The unit is available as an enclosed (IP 65) or a panel mount version. Versions with multiple locks (enclosed version sheet-steel up to 4, panelmount version up to 10) are also available. Further, versions in explosion-proof enclosures (ATEX zones 21 & 22 and 1 & 2) can also be supplied.
Here you will find information about steel lock and: