Valuable space is won on the crowded control panel. Further, of course, a not existing device cannot go defective. The use of a break contact guarantees a high safety level.
mechanical door interlock and Safety Interlocks
Welcome to Haake Technologies in Germany.
Manufacturer of mechanical door interlock, locks, safety mats, safety edges and bumpers
A few words
When we started, in 1987, to translate our ideas into products like mechanical door interlock, we did not have a clue as to where our entrepreneurial trip would end. At the time, production, design, and sales of mechanical door interlock took place in our parentsí garage! Ourís would have been a short story, if not for the support of our very first customers and suppliers. Because of their original commitment to us, absolute customer orientation is the number one priority for our colleagues and us.
SAFETY INTERLOCKS and mechanical door interlockHigh safety.
mechanical door interlock: Such guard locking devices are for instance key-operated mechanical interlocks, also called trapped-key systems. They are based on the easy-to-understand premise that a key cannot in two places at the same time - it can for instance be inserted in a switch OR be used for opening a guard.
Advantages of Haake mechanical door interlockBenefits offered by the trapped-key system, e.g. mechanical door interlock:
- high safety, individual codes
- only pre-determined sequences securing safety are possible
- no spare tongue "in the pocket"
- no cables to the individual guards (cost saving, faults prevented)
- easy retro-fitting
- guard interlocks have locking feature
- particularly suited when there are different energy sources for the machine (electric, pneumatic, ...)
- in areas where people might get trapped: personal safety key
- simple possibilities for teach in
- time delay due to key transfer between switch and guard interlock - run-down processes come to a standstill (if necessary, extend by additional unit)
Haake offers safety interlocks (e.g. mechanical door interlock) with multifold applications for:
Oil / gas
Power generation / distribution
Switch HST-S and mechanical door interlockThe switch HST-S is used for isolating the machine, in order to permit safe access. After the voltage has been switched off, the previously trapped key (mechanical door interlock)can be removed and used for the next step in the sequence, e.g. opening a guard. The unit is available as an enclosed (IP 65) or a panel mount version. Versions with multiple locks (enclosed version sheet-steel up to 4, panelmount version up to 10) are also available. Further, versions in explosion-proof enclosures (ATEX zones 21 & 22 and 1 & 2) can also be supplied.
mechanical door interlock
Here you will find information about mechanical door interlock and: