At singly occuring faults, the system immediately changes to the safe condition: it switches off. If for instance in a safety edge a not perfect gluing of the end caps has been made, or sealing becomes worse because the glue becomes brittle, any ingress of insulating matter such as dust and dirt will not lead to a loss of the safety function
door interlock and Safety Interlocks
Welcome to Haake Technologies in Germany.
Manufacturer of door interlock, locks, safety mats, safety edges and bumpers
A few words
When we started, in 1987, to translate our ideas into products like Door Interlock, we did not have a clue as to where our entrepreneurial trip would end. At the time, production, design, and sales of Door Interlock took place in our parentsí garage! Ourís would have been a short story, if not for the support of our very first customers and suppliers. Because of their original commitment to us, absolute customer orientation is the number one priority for our colleagues and us.
SAFETY INTERLOCKS and door interlockHigh safety.
Door Interlock: Such guard locking devices are for instance key-operated mechanical interlocks, also called trapped-key systems. They are based on the easy-to-understand premise that a key cannot in two places at the same time - it can for instance be inserted in a switch OR be used for opening a guard.
Advantages of Haake door interlockBenefits offered by the trapped-key system, e.g. door interlock:
- high safety, individual codes
- only pre-determined sequences securing safety are possible
- no spare tongue "in the pocket"
- no cables to the individual guards (cost saving, faults prevented)
- easy retro-fitting
- guard interlocks have locking feature
- particularly suited when there are different energy sources for the machine (electric, pneumatic, ...)
- in areas where people might get trapped: personal safety key
- simple possibilities for teach in
- time delay due to key transfer between switch and guard interlock - run-down processes come to a standstill (if necessary, extend by additional unit)
Haake offers safety interlocks (e.g. door interlock) with multifold applications for:
Oil / gas
Power generation / distribution
Switch HST-S and door interlockDoor Interlock: The switch HST-S is used for isolating the machine, in order to permit safe access. After the voltage has been switched off, the previously trapped key can be removed and used for the next step in the sequence, e.g. opening a guard.
Door Interlock: The unit is available as an enclosed (IP 65) or a panel mount version. Versions with multiple locks (enclosed version sheet-steel up to 4, panelmount version up to 10) are also available. Further, versions in explosion-proof enclosures (ATEX zones 21 & 22 and 1 & 2) can also be supplied.
Here you will find information about door interlock and: